Chess Club Spring Quarter!

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Spring Break!

There is some bad news about chess club, though. Because of the random fees the school is charging, we can no longer book the meeting rooms at the ARC for playing becuase then we'd need to pay. We will have to resort to booking general rooms such as in Wellman and Olson. 
I know this can be a problem because of comfort while playing. Their desks and chairs aren't set up to play chess.

So before booking rooms, I'd like to do a survey:

Where would you like to play chess?
a) Just book those general rooms, we need a place on campus!
b) Set up a time and maybe play outside in the quad, hopefully it doesn't rain often this quarter!
c) Find somewhere off campus we can play, even though it may be cramped.
d) Other suggestions

I'm planning for scheduling Chess Mondays and Thursdays at 5pm to 7 pm. I need ot know what you guys think though. Deadline to complete survey is April 6. On April 7 I will make the official schedule.

Cheers,
Carolina Alonso
President