Round 6 Pairings

Here are the pairings for round 6. I know they may seem unusual, but keep in mind many of the top players have already played each other, and the colors worked out much better with these pairings.

I would also like to suggest that we have tomorrows round be the last round, and reserve the last date (March 10th) for blitz matches in case of ties.

Finally, I have decided that since you all competed in the first weekly tournament in the club's history and were subjected to changing rules and errors in general on my part, that I will give all the entry fee money back as prize money. Here is what I came up with:

1st- 18 dollars
2nd- 9 dollars
3rd- 6 dollars
?th- 3 dollars

The last prize is a bonus prize (to someone who finishes in the lower half of the tournament). I will not list it here so that no one purposefully loses...

I will explain how the blitz tie breaker matches will work if everyone agrees to the change I suggested above in a later email.